We’ll embark on a virtual journey to explore the awe-inspiring architectural marvels that grace the Pakistani skyline. In this blog, we will be delving into the top 10 tallest buildings that contribute to the urban landscape of Pakistan. From towering skyscrapers in Karachi to majestic structures in Lahore and Islamabad, these buildings not only command attention but also serve as symbols of progress and modernity.
The tallest building in Pakistan is the Bahria Icon Tower located in Karachi. The Bahria Icon Tower stands at a height of approximately 286 meters (938 feet) and has 62 floors. It is a mixed-use building that includes residential, commercial, and office spaces.
As per data available, here is a list of some of the tallest buildings in Pakistan:
- Bahria Icon Tower – Karachi (Approx. 286 meters)
- Ocean Tower – Karachi (Approx. 120 meters)
- Dolmen Mall Clifton – Karachi (Approx. 110 meters)
- MCB Tower – Karachi (Approx. 106 meters)
- Center Point Tower – Lahore (Approx. 104 meters)
- Ufone Tower – Islamabad (Approx. 102 meters)
- Telecom Tower – Islamabad (Approx. 100 meters)
- Faysal Bank Building – Karachi (Approx. 95 meters)
- M.M. Alam Tower – Lahore (Approx. 93 meters)
- Telecom Tower – Lahore (Approx. 90 meters)
The top 10 tallest buildings in Pakistan represent the country’s progression and aspiration towards modern architecture and urban development. From commercial hubs to residential complexes, these structures not only enhance the skyline but also contribute to the vibrant economic life of respective cities.
Please note that this list may not be exhaustive, and there may be other buildings that may have been completed or under construction in Pakistan. Some new projects may have been announced or completed since then, it is always advisable to refer to updated sources for the most accurate and current information.