The National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) is the official government organization in Pakistan responsible for the registration of citizens and the issuance of identity documents. NADRA maintains a centralized database of Pakistani citizens and provides various services related to identification, registration, and documentation.
NADRA has franchise all over Pakistan, in almost all districts of Pakistan, following are some of the key services offered by NADRA include:
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC): CNIC is the primary identity document issued to Pakistani citizens. It contains personal information, such as name, photograph, and unique identification number.
- National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP): NICOP is a special identity card issued to Pakistani citizens living abroad. It serves as a proof of identity and facilitates various services for overseas Pakistanis.
- Pakistan Origin Card (POC): POC is an identification card issued to foreigners of Pakistani origin. It grants certain privileges and facilitates their connection with Pakistan.
- Family Registration Certificate (FRC): FRC is a document that certifies the family composition of a Pakistani citizen. It includes details of immediate family members.
- Birth and Death Certificates: NADRA is responsible for registering births and deaths in Pakistan and issuing official certificates for these events.
For the most accurate and up-to-date information, we recommend visiting the official website of NADRA or contacting their customer support.
Pak-Identity is an online service introduced by NADRA, for the facilitation of Pakistani citizens in filing various application mentioned as under:
- New Overseas Identity Card (NICOP).
- Reprinting of Identity Card if lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.
- ID Card Renewal.
- ID Card Modification.
- ID Conversion to a chip-based Smart-ID.
- Cancellation of identity.
- Identity Verification.
- Application of Pakistan Origin Card (POC) New/ Renewal/ Modification/Cancellation.
- Family Registration Certificate (FRC) application / verification.
- Child Registration Certificate (CRC) application / verification.
Benefits of using Pak-Identity?
- Apply hassle free in few simple and easy steps.
- Apply for your National Identity from anywhere in the world.
- Delivered within Pakistan or Abroad.
How Pak Identity works?
The Pak-Identity website allows you to easily acquire your National ID in 3 simple steps:
- Register your account on the Pak-Identity through mobile number and email address for account verification.
- Pay your fee, depending on request, by Credit / Debit Cards or by visiting NADRA Franchise and provide your application tracking ID.
- Complete your application as per instructions on displayed in each respective section in the application as well as on the home page.
And it’s are done!
Your Application will be processed by NADRA and you may be contacted for any further necessary information, then your ID card shall be delivered at your address.
Facilities that can be availed in Pak identity?
The following application categories are currently available at Pak-Identity. More categories will be added as we expand our online service.
- New Overseas ID Card (NICOP)
- Reprint ID Card
- Renew ID Card (includes conversion to Smart-ID)
- Modify ID Card
- Cancel ID Card
- Verify ID Card
- New POC
- Renew POC
- Modify POC
- Cancel POC
- New Family Registration Certificate(FRC)
- Verify Family Registration Certificate(FRC)
- Verify Child Registration Certificate(CRC)
How can I apply for a New Overseas ID (NICOP)?
- You can apply for fresh NICOP through Pak Identity.
- If you already possess a 13 digit Nadra issued identity number which can be a CRC, NICOP, CNIC or Smart ID. Your first identity document will be converted into a valid NICOP.
- Modification in NICOP can also be done through online portal.
How can I apply for Renewal of my ID?
- You can renew your ID, once the old one gets expired.
- You can also apply for conversion to Smart ID at any time.
- You can also modify information on the database. ( This requires some documentary proof)
When can I apply for a Reprint of my ID?
You can apply for reprint of your Identity if it has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.